Thursday, January 28, 2010

Priming the Canon

Fan Art is a way of life out here in the West. Why, just have a gander at this fan art I made for myself:




But there comes a time in a man's life when he no longer has to make fan art and pretend it was sent in by other people. That time is now! I received this image from a devoted fan recently, and I'd like to share it with you all.



A big thank you to Miss Elisa for her support and the picture of our favorite saloon girl!

Well, that brings me to my next point. Here at the Johnny Outlaw Dev Blog we believe that every fan should have a stake in our project, and it is in this interest that I am delighted to announce the Outlaw Fan Art Initiative. We have decided that all fan art submitted will be accepted as canon in the Johnny Outlaw world!

I realize of course that many of you haven't the slightest clue about who the characters are or how they are related, but that doesn't matter! The main characters appear in the background of this very blog and in several previous posts: Johnny Outlaw, George Prickleson, Miss Lucy, the nefarious Tombstone Jack, and those four mysterious varmints stirring up trouble all over town. We'll learn more about them as the days go by, but why wait?

Submit your questions, comments, and of course your fan art to me Right Here! Now's your chance to be a part of history!

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

  1. Totally subscribing. I'm a fan already! Rohan told me (well, more like SoulKarl) to subscribe and draw fanart. I'll do it for sure, by the end of this year. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. rohan will also be held accountable for fanart ahha. Thanks for the support sophia :D

    ReplyDelete