Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cowboy Up!

Now that Johnny Outlaw is up for all to see, one question has been on everyone's minds: What is this "Johnny Outlaw"?

Well that's a mighty fine question and it's one that deserves an answer.
Some say that Johnny's a demon straight outta Hell, mean enough to steal the coins off a dead man's eyes. I don't know if there's any truth to that, but let's just say that out here, it ain't the bogeyman that keeps you up at night. Y'see, there's good and there is bad, and then there's Johnny. Let me ask you, you ever see a real gunfight? The kind that men don't walk away from? I don't pretend myself a cultured man, but when I seen Johnny take to that big iron, why, he makes killin' a man look beautiful. Now that you mention it, don't really know what happened to ol' Johnny. Saddled up one day and they haven't heard from him since. Lots of people thank God for that.

But if he does return one day, I imagine it'd look a little something like this:

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments: